Thursday, October 15, 2009

"Tetamu" yg bertandang

One beautiful morning, as I want to give my fellow pets their breakfast, I saw a creatures-of couse not my pet- in the fenced area.



When I "zoom" in nearer and nearer…it is a rabbit…


I tried to catch it, and it is easy….it was a tame rabbit…
The love the bunny's color…but the rabbit's fur look like it is not healthy…
Like it was attacked by some skin desease…











I will tried ask another rabbit's owner in my place…if there was no one "mengaku" it is them, may be this bunny will become our new family's member…

2 comments:

  1. Kesian tgk keadaan dia.. esok kalo takde yang menuntut, cepat2 la bawak dia dapatkan rawatan ivomac sblm menjangkiti rabbit2 lain..

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalau x duduk satu sangkar pun leh berjangkit ke kak?? eii x mau la mcm nii

    ReplyDelete